Saturday 27 April 2013

The waiting - April 27th 2013



So last night i started asking my husband if we could maybe start trying a little earlier. I know it's only 4 week to wait but I also know it's going to be the longest 4 weeks of my life, he said that we could starting trying for our second when i've had my next period which hopefully will be in about 3 weeks time. providing my cycles have gone back to the way they were a few months before i got pregnant with my son. I don't really fancy it going all over the place again, and i don't really want another chemical pregnancy for them to go monthly again.

I told myself that i'll only use the charting method for the first few months, but i went in to a cheapy shop and found they did ovulation tests. A pack of 5 for a £1. I thought why not it's only a pound. i know they might not be any good being that cheap but can't be any worse then the Tesco's one i brought before i got pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment