Tuesday 23 July 2013

The pregnancy - July 23rd 2013



Hi.
I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Its not because I've been busy or anything because I haven't really. Its because my morning sickness well and truly hit the last few weeks. I have been pretty much house bound because of it, I had my head down the loo for the best part of 2 weeks before getting put on tablets for it. Although the tablets have taken the best part of the sickness away, I still get moments when I feel sick, and there are times when I am still being sick. Yesterday I was sick twice. Before going on the tablets it would be 3 4 times a day. In 3 weeks I've lost about 8lbs because eating is still struggle, liquids not so much anymore.

The weather here the last few weeks has been HOT!!.
It's reached the low 30s here, and for the UK that is hot. Yesterday was the hottest day we've had in 7 years. We had a little bit of thunder this morning, It dose not feel like its done a whole to the temperature, it's still very warm, I had my curtains closed to keep some of the heat out.

surprisingly I don't really have much to write about, despite having not posted for a few weeks.
I turned 25 Friday but because of how ill I felt we didn't doing anything. I was saying for ages I wanted a birthday cake for my birthday, but when it came to choosing one, I couldn't, I didn't feel up to eating cake. At the moment i'm struggling to eat one meal a day, that's a child size portion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment