Wednesday 3 July 2013

The pregnancy - July 3rd 2013



Well it's been a few days since I last posted. I was hoping by leaving a few days in between posts i'd have more to write about, but I don't really. Not much difference has happened from the norm. Any way regardless of that, I think a post it due. I can't really leave it too long between posts.

Monday
I woke up feeling pretty ill, was meant to go over to a friends house for an hour or two, but I woke up with a stomach ache and just felt like rubbish, didn't help that my little one didn't have a very nice nappy for me to chance.
When hubby got home that day, after we had dinner we went to do the rest of our food shop. The fridge and freezer stuff.

Yesterday
Was just about to leave to get my little one weighed as he now gets weighed every 2 weeks to see that we had left the pram in the car, so I couldn't get him weighed. so we ended up spending the day in. I cooked chicken soup for dinner. After dinner we went to Tesco to pick up our baby monitor that was meant to be there, to find out it was not there and that they didn't know where it was. Now have to wait on a phone call to tell me when it is in. It was quite annoying going all that way to be told it was not in. I won't be happy if they don't have it by the weekend. You order it on one day and it should be there 2 days later.

Today
Had the health visitor this morning. She is really pleased with how well my little one is doing. She said she wasn't expecting him to do half the things he is as he was a prem. I am so proud of my little boy he is doing so well, He got weighed today as well, he's now 11lb 10oz. He's quite long, I think he is going to be tall just like his daddy.
I had a lovely message of a friend I made a while after I moved here. She moved away before I fell pregnant with my little one so she hasn't meet him yet. She's coming over in 2 weeks time, Just in time for my birthday. We are planning on going for a meal the day after she comes down. She is really looking forward to having cuddles with my little one. Its going to be nice to see her again. Its been awhile, About 2 years seen I last saw her.
I have quite a bit to look forward in 2 weeks time. I have my booking appointment on the 18th, my birthday on the 19th and hopefully a meal out on the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment