Monday 29 April 2013

The waiting - April 29th 2013



Well yesturday was pretty busy, had to see my parents as they havan't seen my little one in a while, my niece was actaully pretty good with wanted lots of hugs and kisses. So much better then she was the first time she meet him. She thouht he was a doll, thats kinda understandable though, he was the size of one of her dolls, After seeing my parents we went to my hubbys parents as we were getting their old sofa and chair, I love them they are so comfy, they sink a bit now but they are old. After hubby dropped of the chairs to ours he came back and we had sunday dinner there. As we do every sunday since we found out i was pregnant with our son. it was a lovely beef stew.

Today i woke up a 4am feeling really sick, actaully threw up twice, other then in pregnancy i'm hardly ever actaully being sick, so have so idea what made me sick. hubby went to work told them i'd been sick and wasn't well, they sent him home so he could help out with looking after our son. Good job he came home when he did. Our son's nappy smelt really bad, i was just about to change him when he walked in the door, i think if he hadn't of walked in then i would have most likly thrown up on our son. I went back to sleep for a little after that. I was so so tired. Feel better then i did do although havan't manage to pick up the courge to eat yet.  although i am getting pretty hungry.

About the waitng as i said earlier we went to my parents yesturday. I'd been in there all of about 5 minutes before my step-mum asked when are you going to start trying for the next. she seem pretty excited when I said after my next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment