Tuesday 30 April 2013

The waiting - April 30th 2013


Hi blog readers :).
If we were trying at the start of may tomorrow would be the start of TTCing, but we're not :(, still have to wait for my next cycle, if my cycles return to the way they were before i got pregnant with my son then i think it will be friday that i'll ovulate. If not then i have no idea, I brought another pack of ovulation tests today, different brand this time though. The same ones that helped me to get pregnant with my son, I found them to be just as good as the clearblue ones and a lot cheaper a saving of almost £14.

Got my son weighed this morning, he's now 6lb 8oz, We also went to a baby massage group, which i think he would have enjoyed more if he wasn't hungry. He did however love having his back massage, he pretty much feel asleep, Note to self though never take a sleeping baby out of the car seat, they'll wake up as soon as you put them in their mosey basket and then cry and cry untill you pick them up. I really do have a cuddle baby, which is nice on one hand but on the other hand it makes it very hard to do any house work. I usually wait for the hubby to come home from work so i can do some.

No comments:

Post a Comment