Sunday 30 June 2013

The pregnancy - June 30th 2013



Sorry it's been a few days.

Friday was the usually things apart from little one had his 3rd set of jabs cried more then he did the time before, had a little temp rise and got a little restless nothing much really. In the afternoon, well late afternoon early evening I had to take some photos for my sister's prom. which would have been ok if my camera was not so slow and took better images, as in colour wise, its just dull. Had a late night as it meant we didn't get in till gone 10 I think it was.

Saturday. I went to see a friend that I hadn't seen in a while, so we had a good chat, in the afternoon we went to hubby's parents, also went to toys r us to get some cotbed bedding ready for when little one goes in his own room this week. We also did some food shopping not a lot though as we had to go to hubby's aunts as well so we didn't get in till quarter to 11 last night

Today.
Got woken up at 8 which was great. little one had a bottle and then went back to sleep so I feel asleep then didn't wake up again till 10 past 11. Went to hubby's parents again this afternoon, as we always do on a sunday, plus his cousin was going to be there with her little one. So cute, she has the cute chubby baby checks as well, We went to Tesco to get a baby monitor, but had to order it has they don't keep that sort of thing in our store, so have to pick that up on Tuesday after 4pm. Which is fine as hubby doesn't get in till about half 5, so wouldn't be able to get it before hand anyway. Got in today just after 9. Was meant to upload some photos for my sister but can't be bothered as I need to edit some of them plus hubby is playing battlefield 3 online and don't fancy making him lag.

Tomorrow I am meant to be going over one of the ladies I go to baby group with, I think that's still happening.
Down to the pregnancy part of the blog
sickness has not been to bad, I have heaved a few times and felt sick but apart from throwing up in my mouth apart half an hour ago it's not been to bad.
Backache has not been to bad either, a bit sore today but that's about it.
A little cramping, but nothing painful.
Have been quite tired, but I have a thing where I find it really hard to sleep before 11pm, if I do I wake up feeling worse then I did before I had a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment