Wednesday 1 May 2013

The waiting - May 1st 2013



I have a poorly baby on my hands today, my little guy has a bit diarrhea, he hadn't had a poo since monday morning i think thats why he has it today bless him. He's done well for a premi baby, first time he's not been well has he 9 weeks tomorrow.

At the moment i'm in two minds, i want to ask hubby if we can start trying now being the begining of the month and if my cycles have returned to normal then i should ovualte tomorrow or saturday, but on the other hand i'm going out on the 25th with a few girls in my area, and will more then likly have a drink or two and i don't really want to drink if there would be a chance of me being pregnant.
I was pregnant last time i had a drink but i would have concieve 2 or 3 days before hand so there was no way of me knowing at that time. I sometimes think it was because of that, that my little boy got IUGR. but i'm only 5ft my self and a UK 10, and i only put on 15lbs in my whole pregnancy. The only time i actaully wanted to put weight on and i struggled, people didn't even notice i was pregnant untill i was about 32 33 weeks. I did love having a small tidy bump though.
 
That's the biggest i got, this was the last baby bump picture i took before i got induced at 36+4 weeks.
It was lovely having a small bump, it meant i could just about fit in all my favourite tops and i got hardly any stretch marks, i thinking useing coco butter helped though.

No comments:

Post a Comment