Monday 20 May 2013

The trying - May 20th 2013



Well this morning my lovely son woke us up at 10 to 5 this morning actaully for a bottle this time. After he didn't wake till just after 9.  So i guess thats not too bad. Having a bit of a fat day today. Every now and then i get days where i do feel like i'm bigger then i am. I know i'm not fat everyone keeps telling me that i'm not but when you get in that state of mind it's hard to believe anything else.

Like i've been saying for a few weeks i'm going out on saturday, i feel like i need to lose the rest of my baby fat before i go out, my dress dose not do a good job of hiding it. It makes my hips look big. Its meant to be one of thoses dresses that are great for pear shapped people but i'm finding that its not, it dose nothing for my tummy area or hips, but it is a lovely dress, still need to figure out what i'm going to do with my hair and find the shoes i plan on wearing. I think i know where they are. Most likly under the stairs, where all my shoes are.

They say ladies love their shoes, i'm more of a bag and purse type of girl. i have 2 pairs of Airwalks, I love my Airwalks they are so comft, i always buy the same ones. I have 4 heels, one i wore at my wedding, one i wore at my wedding recpection, 1 i brought for when i went on hoilday and have worn out a few times, and my favourite pair i have worn once out and a few times around the house TMI warning for "play time". Like i said they are my favourite, they are Iorn fist heels, black with deep pink skulls on them a 4 inch heel with a little bit of a platform. They are difficult to walk in because i'm used the 3 inch heels but i love them none the less, The were an annisvasry present from hubby a few years back.

Ok so last night i was on baby and bump a really good site for all those trying and pregnant and all those going through a tuff time for something baby related, anyway on there i came across a intresting post about a trail. So i thought why not, i've never done one before, theres a first for everything and i know the company doing the trail is trusted, if i get picked it would be a bonus. If i don't it dosen't matter.

Oh I do have a lovely son, early i changed his nappy as you do it was about 10 minutes later that he  decided that he was going to take a dump so had to change him again. he's done that twice already today and i think he's just done it again. he's either farted or taken another dump. if it has it will be his third today. Hubby is not due home for another hour or so, i was hoping my little one would save his poos for when his daddy came home. But thats not my luck. He is a great son though, loves his cuddles, which dose make house work hard to do. I really should check his nappy it really dose smell like he's just had his 3rd poo of the day.......Nope just a really smelly fart.

Ok it's 10 to 4 in the afternoon and the bin men have only just turned up. I remember when i was a kid they'd always turn up in the morning, now they seem to turn up whenever they want. Its like the postman they'd always turn up before half 8 and now they turn up when ever they want. But there do still turn up in the mornings and not mid afternoon.
I really didn't sound 24 then, haha, I just find it amazing how much has changed since i was a kid, It makes me think that theres going to be so much that my son will miss out on. He'll never get to watch "the rugrats",  or any children programmes like that. I am amazed with the ones on now days any child can actaully speak, they seem like rubbish. Anyway before i start sounding any older i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment