Monday 13 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 13th 2013



I'm having a down day today :(, I just feel like it's not going to happen this month. I am greatful for the little one i have. It did take 25 months to fall pregnant with him but i can't help but feel a little down that i think it might not happen this month. I think it is because i'm worried that it's going to take a long time again.

I tested this moring. I am 10DPO so i had a feeling it would be negative, but i still feel sad that thats how it turned out. I had a temp drop as well. It's still above the coverline but i don't think that means much when you have AF pains. I'm testing every other day till AF shows or i get a BFP. I havan't got my hopes up, I learnt from last time not to. I am kinda hoping that i do get one though. I know i only had my son 10 weeks ago and it was by EMCS. But i have spoken to my doctor about it and he didn't saying anything about not trying or having to wait.

I feel pretty sick today dosen't help that i'm always hungry, i'm thinking i'm feeling sick because i'm worrying myself a bit too much.

Anyway changing the subject. I said last night that hubby is home for the week. Well he hasn't been on his xbox today, he has been on his PC though, but he's been looking up things for us to make. He wants to make bread rolls. Wonder how that will turn out. So i'm now off out to get the bits we need for making the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment