Tuesday 21 May 2013

The trying - May 21st 2013



Well it's Tuesday so if you have read a few of my posts to this blog then you know that Tuesday's are the days i get my little boy weighed. Last week he had only put on 4oz which made him come away from the 0.4 centile line. At today's weigh in he weighed in at 8lb 7.5oz meaning he has put on almost 1lb in a week and to top that off he is now on the 0.4 centile which also means i now have to get him weigh every 2 weeks instead of every week. The health visitor we saw was really pleased with his weight gain and said that I've done a really good job trying to get his weight up.

This afternoon we went to the last baby massage group. Only 4 of us were there this week. My little one was showing off. He was showing everyone what a clever little boy he his. Rolling over from front to back, lifting his head and shoulders off the ground and holding it there, and he did some little smiles. I can't believe he is 12 weeks on Thursday, it dose mean this time 12 weeks ago i check and double checking i had everything for my induction all the drinks and snacky foods as i had no idea how long i would be in there. When i went in on the day of induction i was left waiting around for a while to be told they couldn't do it that day as they has no spare speical beds for my little. I was then given a choice of either going home or staying, i decided to stay as i didn't want to have to wait for yet another phone call to them call them and have the whole thing start again. It was just after 9 the next morning when they started me off. About an hour after they started me off the contractions started. It started off at about every 5 minutes but with constint pains in my hips. 6 hours after they started me off i had to have the second pesarine, about half an hour after that my contractions went straight down to every 28 seconds, i was put on a fetal monitor for about an hour and a half, my little ones heart rate kept dropping and stopped a few times, when it got to the next 6 hour mark they broke my waters, My little one started to get more stressed as the contractions got more painful, About half hour to an hour after they broke my waters i was being told that i had to have a c-section. With-in 20 minutes of being told that i was being preped for the c-section and at 11:32pm my son was born, weighing a tiny 4lb 6oz.

Looking at him now you'd think he's about a month old, it's hard to believe he's almost 3 months and just coming out of up to 1 month clothing, he's almost in 0-3 clothing.
I think he's having a good dream right now, he keeps smiling. I do love how cute his smile is, i can't wait to hear him laugh for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment