Friday 10 May 2013

The Waiting NTNP - May 10th 2013



Early morning today, Well kinda of. Couldn't lay in today, had to take the little one to the doctors for yet another check up. Where he is under the 0.4 centile i have to get him weighed weekly and at the moment see the doctor monthly. Wasn't at the doctors long, He was happy with his weight gain and he is getting closer to the 0.4 centile line. The doctor told me what every health visitor keeps telling me, They want to keep an eye on his weight, they are happy with it but will start to worry if he slows down on the weight gain.

I had a very happy little boy this morning, when i was putting him in his carseat he was smiling away. I do live seeing him smile and making his happy coos. possible a TMI moment here I think he has just done a poo. I could hear me trying to push one out and now i can smell it. My boy dose do some smelly ones. Shame hubby is not due home for another 2 hours. As much as it stinks i'm not going to leave him in a dirty nappy. I do however usally wait about 5 minutes before changing him, that way i know he should defently have fininshed by then.

I can't believe how hungry i am getting latly, it's stupid. Last night i really wanted steak and chips, So i walked to Tesco in the rain and wind to get some. I don't know why i just wanted steak. I made my own seasoning with it as well, Hubby seemed to like it.

I decided last night that instead of waiting till a week after i would be late i'd test when AF is actaully due. At least this way i know if i can drink or not. I don't want to drink if theres a chance i could be pregnant. I don't think i am, even though my temp has not gone below my coverline. In fact it's about 0.2 celuis above my normal. I have a week to wait, you never know i might end up skipping the who TTC blog part and going striaght to The pregnancy part. I am only 7DPO so my temp could change and go down to normal and below my coverline, theres still time for that to happen.

Tomorrow is going to be another early-ish morning, Got to help my mum-in-law with her food shop. My dad-in-law is working so me and hubby are helping. She's not aloud to lift anything heavy and she's not aloud to carry shopping bags so we are helping with that. I'm pretty sure it still dosen't stop her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment