Saturday 4 May 2013

The waiting - May 4th 2013



I often wonder if anyone actaully reads blogs or do they just seem read. I actaully read something pretty intresting the other day about a famous musican stood in a subway i think it was in the US and played his voilin. He was playing something that was meant to be well known. A few people stopped listened for a little while and then hurried off, one person put money in his case without stopping to listen, a child stopped to listen but was hurried on by his mum, a few other children also stopped to listen but were also hurried on by their parents. In an hour the musican made $31, the piece he played was worth $3 million. The musican and even had a sold out venue the night before, one seat being worth $100. The article then went on to say that if we didn't take time to notice something like a famous musican playing a famous piece of music then what else are we missing, what else are we not taking notice of.
After reading that i thought theres a lot of things i do and take no notice of what it is i'm actaully doing. I used to walk to work without thinking of where it is i was going, i did it so many times i never thought about where i was going. I often go shopping and there would be people in the shopping centers playing their guitars and singing, I rarely take any notice of what it is there are playing or who it is thats playing. I guess what the article was saying was if we don't take time to notice the small things we could end up missing the bigger things.

Ok so one to today. It was a great day, our little woke up at about 7ish for a feed like he does then went back to sleep till about 10 half 10, which meant me and hubby got to lay in. We drove to his parents this afternoon, as me, his mum, his sister, my little one and  his sister's little one had a afternoon out. We went to our local town. I got my son a really cute Tigger baby grow, a little outfit and a hat ready for the summer. I brought some hair dye as well. My hair is in a good need of a dye, the purple i had before as all faded and just looks horrible. So i'm going a redy black with purple tips. If i can pick up enough confindice to take a picture of it when it's done i will do.
This even my in-laws looked after our little of for about 2 hours while me and hubby went for a meal out and played a game of bowling. For a saturday it really wasn't busy. I was quite surprised to be honests. It really was a good day. Much needed day out.

The past few days i've been talking about how i would like to start trying but kinda didn't want to just yet. Well a bit of TMI moment here, but the hubby dosen't like using condoms he preferes it without, i'm not on the pill as it took 25 months to full pregnant after coming of, so we ended up doing the deed without one. I'm not expecting to full pregnant so quick, thats just not my luck.
Anyway after a lovely long day i'm off to bed, in for another long day tomorrow, need to find a dress for the 25th and hopefully getting my hair done as well. Maybe monday will be less busy hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment