Wednesday 29 May 2013

The trying - May 29th 2013



As usually nothing much has happened today.
I took a walk down to where I used to work, my supervisor was there, she kept saying how cute my little boy is and how much he has grown. It's hard to believe 12 weeks ago today, at this time I was in the hospital waiting for a spare special cot for my son just in case he needed it. I think I was reading at the time.

Well today is cycle day 11. My temp has gone up by about 0.5 Celsius, I think that might be because my body is getting ready to ovulate. I have had some ovulation cramping, OPKs are negative. Which is to be expected for cycle day 11. I'm expecting the positive some point over the weekend.
My back as not being hurting as much as it has over the last few days, still hurts a little but not as much.

Tried doing some more housework today, managed to tidy the table and hoover before the little woke up again. As soon as hubby came home, he dumped his stuff everywhere as usual.
He did asked if I can make my chicken soup again, after I told him we have chicken for dinner. Told him although I brought fresh chicken (not frozen) it wasn't the chicken I could use for the soup.
So we have Chinese chicken, chips and curry baked beans for dinner. Something a little different I guess.

As usually hubby has come home and gone on his xbox, although he did have a shower before going on his xbox, and he has just done the washing up. It was his turn and I refused to do it, as its meant to be one of the shared jobs.
Dinner is smelling good and should almost be done so I am off to go check on it and hopefully i'll have a bit more to write about tomorrow. Oh I lead such an exciting life *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment