Wednesday 15 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 15th 2013



Today was a pretty good day even with my little boy waking me up at 5 this morning for cuddles. After that though he didn't wake till 9 which meant....lay in. Had pretty good afternoon as well. We went to Portsmouth and had a look round, brought my boy a little hoodie, in my hubby's favourite colour green. After going into Portsmouth we went to my in-laws. My sister in-law asked if we had started trying yet, to that i said kinda we're doing the whole not trying but not preventing thing.
Ok so this might be a bit of a TMI thing, so theres your warning just in case it is. So sometimes i check my cervix, I've noticed that it changes through out the day. So when i checked it earlier i think i scratched it, as it started to bleed, i'm pretty sure it can't be AF as she's not due till friday and she's never arrived early, the bleeding as also stopped now. 

Asked hubby if i could buy another test today, he of course said no and said stop asking. To that i brought up the topic of when he kept asking to buy a go-kart from work, even though i kept saying no and when i eventually caved in and said yes, he then turned and said good i brought it a week ago. Men they hardly listen and then when we do something simualr they go off on one.

The bread rolls hubby made yesturday turned out pretty well, they were really nice, we ended up having them for dinner. I did remember after i had eatten them that i hadn't taken a photo of them for my blog.  As he made home made bread yesturday, tonight i am making home made chunky chicken soup. My hubby dose not often ask me to make something from scratch unless he likes it. which is great because i actaully like making it and i love the end result. Having cooked something from scratch makes food taste so much better. Anyway as i have started cooking it and i need to check on it i must go. Back tomorrow not sure tomorrow will be very long. I think tomorrows blog might be pretty small, Anyway we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment