Friday 21 June 2013

The pregnancy - June 21st 2013




Had to make a few phone calls today, one to clearblue to say I can no longer do the trail and the other to my doctor to get an appointment to get my pregnancy confirmed. Last night I did a digital test. I loved seeing that word come up "pregnant 1 - 2" which makes me 4 weeks pregnant. So it is early days, but i'm just so excited. I know it means all the leg cramps start again along with my backaches being worse but it will all be worth it.

I really don't have much to say today, not a lot happened other having to make a few phone calls. My phone is playing up, it won't receive texts, not that anyone texts me anyways.

Well symptoms for 4 weeks
Nausea - been feeling pretty I get hungry but every time I go to eat I feel sick again, heaved once because hubby's breath stunk
Increased hunger - been feeling pretty hungry, had to eat little and often because I keep feeling sick
Backache - no surprise
Tired - Well that's a given when being pregnant and looking after a baby. got to be easier then being pregnant and looking after a toddler.

That is actually it for today, Like I said I really don't have much to say, Should be posting tomorrow, hoping not to get back late.

No comments:

Post a Comment