Friday 14 June 2013

The trying - June 14th 2013


Hi
Although little one slept pretty much through the night it was a shame it wasn't in his mosey basket he decided that mummy was more comfy. He woke at 6am for a bottle and then we both went back to sleep till about half 9.
Had to post a letter to a friend of mine who is currently living in Australia. £3.50 it cost to send it which is not actually that bad seeing though its the other side of the world, and by plane it takes 26hours to get there.

As nothing has really happened today (dose it ever) I am now moving on to the TMI part of my thread. I do often wonder if I should label as TMI, I know some people are easily grossed out and some really could not care.
So today I am 7dpo
I did a test knowing that the chances of it being negative are very high, anyway I did and a second line appeared, the only problem was it had no colour so I can't count it as a positive. I am however hoping that this is the start of one, I posted it on baby and bump to see what other ladies thought.
I've never had a test do this. I could kinda understand if it was after the time limit but it wasn't it was well with in. Anyway I am going to test everyday until AF turns up or I get a really big fat positive.
Ok so 7dpo and my symptoms for the day
Temp - rise, think yesterday may well have been implantation (if I am pregnant)
Backache - again with the backage
Cramps - very light cramps
Travel sick - the last time I had travel sickness I was pregnant with my son.
Dizzness - I got really dizzy at the car park in Tesco this evening
Headache - only slightly
Oily skin - hating the oily skin.
Spot break out - not just on my face but my back as well.

I think that is actually it for today. Hubby says we can have a movie night so now just waiting on him to come upstairs with the dvd. Night all   

No comments:

Post a Comment