Thursday 6 June 2013

The trying - June 6th 2013



A today is Thursday and it's not half term I went to baby club, usually it's just with one lady and her little one, but this week another lady joined us with her little one. Which was nice as she's also same forces as hubby, so it gave us something to talk about. The lady I usually go with her little one and my little one started baby talking to each other today. It was so cute, they even tried holding hands as well. It's nice to see my little guy talking to other babies, even though we can't understand a word they are saying, I know they understand each other.

Ok lets get the TMI part of the post out. I only say it's TMI because I know some people don't really like hearing about other peoples cycle and CM and everything else that's goes with it.
Ok. Today is cycle day 19, I got another positive ovulation test, so going on that I think I can say tomorrow will be 1DPO.
I haven't checked my CM or cervix today so can't really say anything about that. My temp is a little down today. 36.2. hoping tomorrow it will go up, which I think would conform ovulation.
Last night my darling hubby decided he was going to wake me up and 2:10am for some hanky panky to put it nicely, even though that still sounds strange so i'll just say some baby dance. If you are a regular to TTC terms you'll know what that means even if your not I think you can guess what it means.
I'm hoping that that would give us a nice chance of falling pregnant this cycle, if I do the baby would be due that same day as my little boy was born.

One day I will give up and use names. At the moment I quite like it being my little boy and my hubby. Its not quite the same using names.

Today the weather has been lovely. The sun has been shining all day, in fact it's been shining all week. Tomorrow is meant to be warmer. Today has been about 20c and tomorrow is meant to be about 22c. Although I love the sun shine, I don't like it being to hot. my fault really everything I wear is pretty much black, I do have some clothes that aren't black but not a lot.

Ok i'm getting thirsty and I don't really have anything in the house to drink apart from coffee and water and i'm not a fan of either, so i'm off to take a walk to the shop to get a bottle of cola. hopefully it will be a nice cold one, and I guess I should get hubby one for when he comes back from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment