Tuesday 11 June 2013

The trying - June 11th 2013



Hiya
firstly I like to say WOW over 400 views, never thought i'd get so many views.

This morning hubby woke up a little late for, so he forgot to take the pram out of the car, so I couldn't go out and get the stuff I needed to today, little ones needs baby wipes I need to get an envelope so I can send my mate photos of my little one, she is he's odd parent. Just in case your not sure what an odd parent is, is the same as a god parent only without all the christening stuff. So I couldn't do that today. So now have to do it tomorrow if hubby doesn't take me out after he comes back to work to get the stuff I need.

We did start trying to give little one food, he's not quite 4 months and today he really was not interested in the food, so when hubby comes back I'm going to tell him that he's not ready for food. Hopefully hubby won't say well he was the other day, I really don't think little one is ready. He is a prem, plus had or has (not sure) IUGR. So it would take time for him to be ready. He only has 5oz in his bottle and some of the time he doesn't even finish that. like today he only had 3oz of his bottle, I so hope he doesn't start losing weight can't be dealing with having to get him weighed every week again. every 2 weeks is fine.
So because hubby forgot to get the pram out of the car i'm stuck indoors so as you may have already guessed have not really done a lot today.

Ok now the TMI part of the blog.
I use 3 online charts all of the gave me the same ovulation date until today where on of them changed my ovulation date to one day before, so I have one chart that say I am 5dpo and my other 2 say 4dpo.
I think i'll go with the 4dpo just because then i'll either be on time or a date late.
Right my temp today was 36.7 so that's gone up which is a good shows I have ovulated.
CM seems a little creamy like, and my cervix I have not checked.
Symptoms
Backache - normal get it everyday oh joys
Cramps - both AF type and not AF type
Feeling sick - felt a little sick waking up this morning
Skin break out - oh joys like being a teenager again oily skin and spots
Tired - a little tired might be where I woke up a few times in the night
Bloated - Felt a little bloated this morning don't often feel that.
Gassy - only little bit but still gassy :(

I think that is everything for today, oh yeah I tried making a fruit smoothie today, failed at it, It need some strawberries and some sugar, so the one I made was kinda bland at least I know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment