Saturday 1 June 2013

The trying - June 1st 2013



Hiya
Just a quick one tonight.
Firstly I know I didn't post yesterday, Our little one had his second lot of jabs and we then spent the afternoon out so he would sleep. He only got a slight temp rise and was still completely normal in himself.
The same can't be said for today though. Usually he'll have most of a 5oz bottle. Today he's been having 4oz at the most. At one point he only took 1oz he was really hungry a few hours later but still only took just under 4oz. He's been crying more then usually today as well.

I got a few bargains today. Got a nice underwear set for £2, and a lovely gothic puzzle for £3. Went bargain hunting today. Also had my hair dyed again this afternoon, got what was purple but had turned blonde dyed to match the rest of my hair.

It's been a lovely sunny day today, and tomorrow is meant to be good as well. We are going to the in laws for a BBQ. Looking forward to that. Must remember the sun cream and hat for little one.

Now the TMI part.
today is cycle day 14. Usually I would get my first positive OPK, it's not quite positive hoping tomorrow it will be, it is slowly getting darker though. CM today is watery, but instead of going the egg white like texture it should be it looks like its going back to creamy, so whether that means i'm not going to ovulate i'm not sure. Temp today is 36.4. So a light rise which I think is good.

Might not be posting tomorrow as I'm not sure what time it will be when we get back. So until next time. UK readers (if any) enjoy the sunny weather, makes a change on last year. To any US readers try and stay safe, thoughts go out to all those effected by the tornados recently. To any other readers, sorry I don't really know much else that's going on. I should really look it up and listen to the news more often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment