Wednesday 12 June 2013

The trying - June 12th 2013



Hello :)

I saw something pretty strange when I was walking back from the shops in the rain this afternoon.
A man got off a bus and put his umbrella up, I didn't really take much notice until he started walking, I noticed that he had a massive hole in his umbrella. At first I thought why would you use an umbrella with a hole in it, specially one with a hole that big when he came closer it looked like the hole was actually a zip. How a zip would work on an umbrella I don't know, so I thought I must have been seeing things. Seeing that umbrella got me thinking, in one sense its actually a pretty good idea, it was one of those big ones I must add, but then I thought what if the rain was going in the opposite direction to what you are walking. The hole in the umbrella would be pointless you'd get wet.

You have love British weather. You can have the sunniest day, not a cloud in the sky and the next day it could rain all day. Before I left for the shops it was only spitting, thought ok I don't mind walking in this. Got to the end of my road and it started getting heavier and heavier. Yeah I got soaked. We as a nation complain a lot about the weather, but I don't think anyone has actually stopped to think about all the other countries weather. For example you guys in the USA, your weather is so much harsher then us in the UK. You get such a mixture of weather, massive hail stones, huge storms, tornados and more. Canada for example I'm pretty it was last year had quite a bit of snow, can't quite remember how much but I remember hearing it was a lot and seeing photos of it.

Right now is the TMI part of the blog,
Today is CD 25, I am 5DPO
I did test, I have quite a few internet cheapies, so I thought why not, I know it's early and of course it came out negative.
CM today is a little creamy like and my cervix is high firm and closed, about right for this time in my cycle I think. i'm not too sure I don't often check my cervix.
Symptoms
Backache - like usual
Cramps - really felt like AF was going to show
Tired - I think it just because the weather is dull
Sick - Felt a little sick again this morning but I think that was because I woke up really hungry

Ok I now have to go and be wonder women haha,
I need to start on the dinner have chunky chicken soup again and make little ones bottle and feed him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment