Wednesday 5 June 2013

The trying - June 5th 2013


Good evening people.

Ok today I am going to start with the TMI part of my blog. Today is cycle 18, and I finally got a positive OPK. only 4 days later then I would usually. Hoping my LP phase will still be 14 days.
haven't really check my CM today or my cervix. My temp was 36.3.

So yesterday I got my letter from clearblue and today I sent the consent form back, so hoping I hear back from them by Friday maybe Monday at the lastest. I also got another letter today. One that I am pretty sure most women dread getting. As I said before i'm 25 next month which is also the age they start doing the cervical screening. It's all booked for the 13th. I'm a little worried about it, I know it's not going to be much different to when the midwives check your cervix to see how far dilated you are. I think I am more worried about the results. I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about its just I hate waiting for results.

Back on the subject of my cycle. On my cycle charts they tell you what your due date would be if you were to fall pregnant that cycle. It has given me the due date of February 28th, the same date my little boy was born. Only time will tell.

I haven't really got anything else to write today so it's only a short one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment