Thursday 20 June 2013

The Pregnancy - June 20th 2013



Firstly I like to mention that I don't find it funny having someone trying to hack my account and log in as me. Luckily I had been informed that someone attempted to log in to my account. The funny thing is the person that did it is in a completely different country. Not even in the UK. Luckily the person had success. I don't understand why people find the need to hack someone else's account or trying to log in to someone else's account.

Right now that I had that off my chest. If you come to my blog often you might have noticed the change in the post name. Like I said yesterday, I would be doing a boots own brand test. Well I did it, and apart of me thought that it would come out negative, but it didn't it came out positive. Because it took so long to fall pregnant with my son I really thought it would take a while this time round. This was our first month actively trying, and I'm pregnant. We are going to my in-laws when hubby gets in from work, We aren't telling them, instead we are going to let them figure it out. I have made my little one a t-shirt that says "waiting for my playmate" and see if they figure it out from there.

The pregnancy part of the post
3 weeks 6 days
Got a positive on 2 different tests
Nausea - Think that was because I was hungry and had not had anything to eat.
Increased apatite - been feeling a little more hungry today
Craving - fruit I just want some grapes and strawberries but we have none in the house, so I had a pizza instead.
Backache - We as you may know I suffer from backaches anyway so there's no surprise there   

I'm hungry again so i'm going to find something to eat, not that we actually have a lot of lunchy stuff in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment