Friday 7 June 2013

The trying - June 7th 2013



Our little woke up this morning at about half 6 for his bottle, he had about half of his bottle before throwing up half of what he had, good job we had the doctors anyway to today.
When I spoke to the doctor about it he checked his temp and throat to make sure nothing was wrong. All seemed fine. The doctor just said he might be coming down with the sniffles. Oh not sure if I have mentioned before that my little has to see a doctor once a month because he was a premi has IUGR and because he has been slow to gain weight. Yea I don't think my little one is coming down with something, he's a right smiler at the moment. He is also currently kicking me in the side because he is that happy. I do love it when he smiles.

Got a phone call this morning from clearblue saying that they have received my consent form and that they will be sending out my trail package, I should get it tomorrow, meant to be out all day tomorrow so I am hoping that it turns up before I go out.

Ok now to the TMI section of the blog.
Today is cycle day 20. OPKs are still positive but are or look like they are getting lighter, which I am hoping means I have or now am ovulating. I haven't checked my cervix nor my CM but it dose seem a watery creamy texture so going on the I have ovulated, temps don't match that though so I am unsure. I got woken by hubby again in the early hours of the morning and if you read my blog yesterday I think you'd guess what it was for, I am hoping this has now covered us for trying to get pregnant. According to one of my online charts it says I have a very high chance of getting pregnant. I must mention if you have not TTCed or are new to TTCing then each month you have a 20% of getting pregnant, even if you cover all your days you still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So going on that site I have the 20% chance of getting pregnant.

So as I have had 2 days and now on my 3rd day of positive OPKs I am saying today is 1DPO
Ok so symptoms for 1DPO
  • cramping - normal for me
  • backache - normal for me, get it every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment