Monday 17 June 2013

The trying - June 17th 2013



Feeling down today, but before I get to today lets start with the weekend.

Saturday -  we helped hubby's mum with the food shop, but not before going to Morrison's to get his sister the new iron madden beer. That afternoon me hubby's parents and hubby's sister went into waterlovile  had a subway and got myself a top for a wedding in august. Only going to the evening do as hubby has work that day.

Sunday - nothing different really, it was father's day, so we went to my parents my brother has finally met my little boy. Only taken 15 weeks. apart from that it was the usual sunday stuff.

Right today. So last night I did a pregnancy test I didn't look at it until about half hour after I did, kinda forgot about it as I was playing candy crush. When I looked at the test I could see a second line, I asked hubby if he could see it too, and he could. Did another test this morning looking at it with in the time limit this time. I could see something as the test was drying, but I couldn't be to sure the line is so faint. I keep looking at it thinking these tests (pardon my language) are shit. I have been getting what I think are coloured evap lines. Not what you want to see when you are hoping it won't take another 2 years to fall pregnant, Gosh this blog would go on for awhile if it did. We are going to give it one more cycle after this one before using conceive plus again if I don't fall pregnant before hand.
i'm hoping we won't have to use it.

Ok now the TMI part of the post,
Today is cycle day 30, and 10dpo. Have not yet checked my CM although seems to be between creamy and dry. have not checked my cervix
Symptoms for today so far
Backache - well that's a given
Cramps - kinda feels like that start of AF pains :(
Nausea -  felt quite sick this morning thought I was actually going to throw, starting to feel sick now saying that.
Tender boobs - boobs hurt a little when my little one layed on them this morning.
Oily skin - hating the oily skin, please go away.

I think that is it, I now have 3 to 4 days before AF arrives i'm hoping she dose not so I can move on to the pregnancy part of the blog, but we have  4 days at the most before we find out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment