Monday 3 June 2013

The trying - June 3rd 2013



Yesterday we went to my in-laws and had a bbq as the weather was nice. Makes a change having nice weather, Its meant to be nice all week, then grantee it will turn crappy for the rest of the month.
Yesterday I had a really bad blonde moment, I hadn't really took much notice of the date, even though I write it pretty much everyday and I realised that I'm 25 next month, I'm just over a month away to being half way to 50. My hubby laughed and said I'm getting old. He is younger then me but not my much, he's 24 in November.

Now for the TMI moments, Ok today is cycle day 16, still not had a positive OPK, and my temps agree with it. My online charts have not detected ovulation by my temps yet, but have detected that I am in a fertile period going on my CM. Going by that I think and i'm hoping I will finally get my positive OPK tomorrow or maybe tonight but don't have my hopes up on that one.
It's getting quite frustrating waiting for the positive OPK, i'm testing pretty much 3 times a day, So glad I ordered 30, but the way things seem to be going i'll end up using the whole 30 before my next cycle.

I'm making my chicken soup again tonight, before I start making that though i'm going to gut and tidy the dining area in the kitchen diner and then we will actually use are dining table for a meal rather then something to put stuff on. Ok i'm off now little one wants feeding and his bottle should have cooled down enough by now.
As tomorrow is Tuesday and it's been 2 weeks since my little one had been weighed i'll be starting off with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment