Monday 24 June 2013

The pregnancy - June 24th 2013



Good afternoon ladies and gents (if any) :).
Today has not been too bad, I went over to a another mummy's house, one of the ladies I go to baby club with. We had a good chat.
I took a walk to Tesco as I fancied some pasta, with spring onions and tomato puree. Needed something else I found it quite bland.
It hasn't been overly warm today, which is good, although cloudy we have had some sunshine.

So I signed up to countdown my pregnancy when I was pregnant with my son. I've entered my dates for this pregnancy and it's come up saying I am 5 weeks 1 day. I'm pretty sure I am actually 4 weeks 3 days as I ovulated later in my cycle. I have doctors tomorrow so I think they will work it out then.
Ok so today my nausea has not been too bad, neither has my backache, I have been getting cramps though, but I had that in my last pregnancy and they are not painful or anything so I know it's normal.

Painted my nails for the first time in a while, I think for the first time since I was half way through my pregnancy with my son.

 nothing thing to add to the list of symptoms for today sore boob.

Although today has been a little different from my usual Mondays I don't really have a whole lot to say. So on that note enjoy the rest of your day, if your day has just started enjoy your day. if you are just of to bed good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment