Thursday 27 June 2013

The pregnancy - June 27th 2013

 

Hello
Well didn't post yesterday as I thought I'd have loads of posts with pretty much nothing on them.

Ok so yesterday an old work friend of mine came over, it was the first time I had seen her since she left. We both feel pregnant with in a month of each other, mine was from using conceive plus hers from IVF. Although we got pregnant a month a part there is 2 months between her little one and my little one. Mine being the older one of the 2 and being early.

nothing else really happened yesterday, see why I waited to post an extra day. :)

My little one has been pretty clingy the last few days, making doing anything quite difficult. So yet again I have not really done anything.
Was meant to go to baby club this morning but nether of the ladies I go with were going. A good thing really as I did not feel up to going. I was far to tired.

My little one has his last set of jabs tomorrow before his 1 year ones. I hate seeing him have them done. I hate seeing him cry in pain. I hope he is going to be ok after them, I have to take some photos for my sister's prom.

well another short thread, well tomorrow is going to be busy so maybe i'll have more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment