Wednesday 19 June 2013

The trying - June 19th 2013


Hello any readers :)

Its really warm and muggy here in the south of England.
Yesterday I told myself I would not test, testing is driving up the wall. Well as anyone who is a test addict, I could not help myself. This is the result I got.

 
The top one was from yesterday 11dpo. The middle one from this morning using FMU and the bottle one from this afternoon. The lines look darker in person and I can see them getting darker. I really hope these are not evaps or false positives even though all the lines have shown up in the time limit.
 
So on the note of pregnancy tests I am now going on to the TMI part of my blog, oh yea i'm not going to change the trying to pregnancy until I get a positive result on a different test.
Anyway Today is cycle day 32. I am 12dpo. Have not checked my cervix and CM is a little like a creamy lotion.
Symptoms for 12dpo
Backache - I get it most days makes no difference really
Tired - Had my little wake up at 5 for a bottle this morning and again at 8. so pretty tired today.
Nausea -  Quite a few times today I have had to stop where I am because I felt like I was actually going to be sick, some food is making me feel sick as well.
Skin break out - I have the biggest spot right next to my nose, not had a spot like that in a while
Oily skin - I'm not sure if it because it is warm or not but I skin has been more oily today then it has been over the last few days.
 
As I have not gone out today not much has happened. Pretty much the usually stuff, get up, get dressed, feed little. watch a it of tv, feed little, wait for him to fall asleep do some house work.
Pretty much the same thing everyday. 
Its Wednesday so not much happens anyway.
 
I am hoping tomorrow I can change the the trying up the top the the pregnancy.  So if you want to find out come back tomorrow and you'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment