Thursday 13 June 2013

The trying - June 13th 2013


Hi blog readers

the weather today is so much better then it was yesterday, the sun is actually shining. I heard today that some places in Canada and US have warnings for a tornado, I hope its not going to be too bad.

Went to baby group today, well it is Thursday, baby group wasn't bad it went really fast. Had to have the dreaded cervix screening this afternoon, oh my it was like getting the passerine all over again. Apart from that not much has happened today. My little one has learnt how to kick his blanket off.

Keep telling myself I need to start doing some sort of exercise other then walking. I want to lose my belly flab. Then I think whats the point if I want to get pregnant again, but then I was thinking last night, if I don't exercise then I might not have a tidy bump like I did with my little one, so i'm doing an exercise dvd, its one of the 10 minute ones, it has 5 sets on it all 10 minutes each. At the moment i'm only doing one at a time, I thought it would be better to ease myself into it rather do the whole lot in one go and straight off.

Ok so now that I don't have much to say about anything else, it's time for the TMI part of the blog.
Today I am cycle days 26. I am either 6 or 7dpo, most my charts say 6, i'm going with that for the blog.
Ok, So today CM was still a little creamy although CM was not as much as yesterday it's still a little more then usual. I know it's far to early for testing but as I have loads of internet cheapies I thought why not, and as you may have guessed it was negative. My temp has dropped to 36.7. I am hoping its implantation, Not sure if that can cause a drop in temperature, will have a look in a bit.
Ok so symptoms for 6dpo
Backache - no surprise there again.
Oily skin - my skin feels more oily then usual, like being a teenager again.
Cramps - yet more today, not as bad as yesterday though which is a good thing I hope.
Nausea -  although I didn't wake up feeling sick I did feel a little sick this afternoon.


that's it for today. I can't think of anything else to say. so until tomorrow. oh and if you are in the areas that have weather warnings stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment