Saturday 22 June 2013

The pregnancy - June 22nd 2013



Ok so it was another early morning today, had to go to my parents this morning to tell them the good news, and then this afternoon hubby's brother, his dad and his uncle went go karting, while me my little one, hubby's mum hubby's sister and her little all went down to their local town.
It was a fun afternoon, I picked up my vitamins, My little one got a few toys from his nanny, Nausea set in big time today. Made it pretty hard to eat anything. Did a food shop this evening and got home and released we hadn't actually picked up anything lunchy for me to have during the week.

Tonight is meant to be where the moon is at it's closest point to the earth only can't really see it as it's too damn cloudy last time I saw it, I had left my phone at home so couldn't get a picture of it.
These legs cramps are doing my head in. All day on and off I have been getting them, No idea what to do to help ease them or make them not come at all.
This is a late one so it's a very short one tonight as I am pretty tired and all I want to do is sleep, so on that note night all  

No comments:

Post a Comment