Monday 10 June 2013

The trying - June 10th 2013



Hiya
sorry I have not posted all weekend. Its been another fairly busy weekend.

Saturday, we helped hubby's mum with the food shop. his dad works some Saturdays and as his mum doesn't drive we help out, we spent the afternoon at his parents got home fairly late. Usual Saturday stuff.

Sunday, we actually had a nice lay in we feed little one at about 7am then we all feel asleep again, I woke up at 11 to see hubby and baby still asleep so I got up and had a shower, they were just waking up when I had got out of the shower.  Again we went to hubby's parents, but not before going into Havant to get a few bits, hubby said he wanted to make some one at work a t-shirt so had to get bits for that. Also yesterday our little one had food for the first time, baby food that is. We noticed he was starting to munch on his hands and tried munching on mine and hubby's fingers so we tried him on some food and he loved it.
We got back at about 8 so was another fairly late day getting in. We also had a gaming section, more playing COD with hubby's and playing online with his uncle cousin and one of their friends.

Today -
well it has just gone 1pm so nothing really has actually happened today. I'm still waiting on my package from clearblue. They told me that it would arrive by 1pm on Saturday so I thought ok being a weekend it would more then likely be 1pm Monday well being 1:10pm i'm guessing it might not turn up today. Saying that I have had parcels turn up at 3pm before but this one was a before 1pm guarantee. Knowing my luck i'll go to the shops and it will turn up when I am out. I do need to go to the shops got to pick up some stuff for little one's dinner tonight and then when hubby gets home we are off to a big Tesco store to get a few more bits for little one. Luckily hubby's sister had some baby food so she have us that.

Ok now as I am trying it is time for the TMI part of the post.
I thought I would have been 4dpo but all my charts put me at 3, so i'll just go with that.
CD 23, 3 DPO
Temp: 36.5
CM: not checked

symptoms
Backache - as usual
felt a little sick early hours of the morning
slight headache
some little cramping    

Now that my little one is asleep I am going to attempt to do some house work before he wakes up again. So until tomorrow i'm off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment