Sunday 19 May 2013

The trying - May 19th 2013



Well as you may tell if you are a regular to my blog that me and hubby are now in the TTC part which means only one thing. AF turned up. Two days late, it's the first time AF has been late since i had my chemical pregnancy in Febuary 2012. Then again before then i was not regular so never knew when that time of month would arrive, using OPKs were pointless as i'd never know how long my cycles were. As long as it takes less then 25 months to fall pregnant again i'll be happy, this blog would go on for a  while if it did.
I'm kinda hoping it takes less then 6 months, I think we are going try for a few months with me just charting. now that i know my cycles have gone back to how it was before i was pregnant with my son, it should be easy-ish to work out ovulation days. Luckly i'm on a site that can indecate ovulation just by going on your temps.

Ok so as i didn't write a post for this blog yesturday lets get on with that, So we had to get up fairly early as we were helping hubbby's mum with the food shop, that afternoon me and his mum went into our local town again, and had another girly afternoon. i do enjoy them afternoons, i brought a test because AF was late. When we got back i did the test and of course it was negative. hubby's mum seemed just as gutted as i was.
We watched eurovision last night, i can't remember if i said this friday or not, but i had a bet on with hubby and his mum and sister that either Denmark or Malta would win and..... Denmark won. If you watched it then you would know that one already, it was a good song. I'm just g;ad the UK did better then last year we actually got into double figures, came 19th out of 26 countries. Bit gutted Ireland came last, i thought it was a pretty good song, the stage performance was not great though which might have had an effect but they did deserve more points then they got.

Last night was a late one. I think it was about 1am by the time i got to sleep. I was rudly woken by cramps at half 4 though and thats when AF decided she was going to show. oh yea i should mention AF is short for aunt flow, which incase you don't know it's another term for period, but in all honesty i think the audiance i have most likly knnows thats. Now that AF is here i can relax more about going out on the 25th, and because AF showed up today i didn't get my tattoo done because of the body being more sensetive at this time of month, so getting that done on the 26th.

I think i've given you enough to read today and hopefully i've made up for not posting yesturday. I do often wonder if people actaully reads my blog or just skims it. i've had over 230 views but wonder how many of those actully read my blog. I know it's not very intresting, besides i a 24 year old mum who has worked since the age of 17 and because of being shy dosen't do a whole lot so my blog is pretty much the same thing all the time. Even when i was working it was the same thing everyday. I i guess thats life really, we do the same things day in day out, sometimes we don't really take much notice of it sometimes we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment