Thursday 9 May 2013

The waiting, NTNP - May 9th 2013



The last two days i've been more hungry then i usally am, the last time that happened i was pregnant. I'm not reading too much into it, I don't really want to get my hopes up for them to be dashed. Little guy was a little lazy this morning. He woke up at ten to five for his morining hugs and then didn't wake up for his morining feed, so i woke him up at quater past seven to feed him, He then went back to sleep after for a little while. Had we not had to go out for baby group today i think he would have slept till about half nine.
At baby group we did a mummy and baby footprint. He's turned out really well, mine not so much. Had to leave it there to dry. When we left to go to baby group the weather was pretty nice, it was a little cloudly but that was about it, but the time we left, it was raining. Silly me didn't bring a coat so i got a little wet. Luckly i always keep the raincover under the pram just incase its needed.

I'm really not sure i can hold off an extra week to test. Not sure what to do about my night out. I am still going whether i'll be drinking or not is a different matter all together. I tried doing a little housework late yesturday afternoon, manage to get half of the living room done before my little one decided that he had to be held. I love the fact that he loves his cuddles, but it makes doing anything hard. Most of the time i have to wait untill hubby comes home before i can get most the houeswork done.

My hubby has finally told me what week he has off, next week he says, but i'm doubting that as he has been saying for a few weeks that he won't tell me, so that's making me think he hasn't got next week off. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment