Wednesday 22 May 2013

The trying - May 22nd 2013



Feeling a little down today. The other day i applied to be in the clearblue trial and have heard nothing back. I kinda knew i wouldn't i'm not a lucky person. This is the first trail i have applied for though. would have been nice to hear something, just because of how long it took to fall pregnant with my son. I'm just worried that it will take a long time for it to happen again. At the moment i feel like i want to cry. Don't get me wrong i love my son to pieces he's the best birthday present i could have ever asked for. Oh yea don't know if i said before but i found out 3 days before my birthday i was pregnant.
With all the opk's i have coming i'm hoping i won't have to use them all. I have 30 coming and 25 pregnancy tests all for under a tenner. I think i said that yesturday but i just think its a bargin price, and hubby dosen't have to worry about me asking to buy pregnancy test every time i'm in the two week wait.
I think what else dosen't help with how i feel at the moment is that fact that i'm not working anymore. Working was getting me out of the house everyday and even though it was the same thing everyday sometimes something intresting would happen. Now i'm a stay at home mum, i'm finding doing the same thing day in day out a little hard. One thing that makes all that better is when my little boy smiles, He has the cutest smile, it just makes everything else no matter anymore.

I'm kinda worried about going out on saturday, i know that it's not going to be the kind of music i'm like. I think by the shoes i was talking about yesturday you might be able to guess the type of music i'm into.

Nothing has really happened today, its wedensday nothing ever happens on a wednesday. My little one is asleep and theres nothing on the TV, as soon as i start doing some house work he usally wakes up so have to wait till hubby gets home before i can start. I do need to print some photos off but have not worked out how to use windows 8 yet and thats what hubbys pc uses. I would use my laptop but it won't connect to the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment