Sunday 12 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 12th 2013



Well yesturday was a pretty long day, by the time we got home i just wanted to go to bed i was so tired. I never nap, usually if i do i find it very hard to sleep at night, but friday afternoon i manage it. Anyway back to yesturday. We had to get up early so we could get down to the in-laws, we were helping them out, well my mum-in-law anyway. My dad-in-law had to work, so we were helping with the shopping. In the afternoon, Hubby went go karting. The place where he works has their own karting track and he helps out there when there is an event on. Me my little one and my mum-in-law went into our local town, and had a girly afternoon. We're brought some more purple hairdye for my hair, This time a different branded on. It did turn out purple, i was just hoping for a brighter purple, i think we both were. Still, it looks ok, better then it did do.

This morning my little one decided he was going to wake up at 4am for hugs and then at 6am to a bottle. Usually he'll wake at 7am for his bottle, but we did give him his last bottle an hour earlier then we usually would. We went to the in laws again today, as it's sunday and we always do on a sunday. It's usally the same thing happening on a sunday. I'm getting a tattoo done next sunday, depending on results of course. I designed this one myself. Took the idea from three different tattoos, mixed them up and put it togeather myself.

 
 

I have hubby home this week, wonder if he'll just play on his xbox the whole time. To be honest latly he hasn't been on it a whole lot, i'm going have to end it here, I have a very hungry little one in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment