Friday 17 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 17th 2013



Well today is the day that AF is due, from my sums. FF says tomorrow, I have been getting some cramping but not AF type cramps the feel a little different. I've also have some pain in my hips, simular to that of when i was induced, but no where near as painful. AF at the moment is a no show, usually she'll turn up when i go to the loo first thing in the morning, nothing yet, even checked my cervix earler sorry should have TMI'ed that. Heres a bit more for the TMI. I found that my cervix was hard to get to not reaching wise, there was some soft tissue blocking me from feeling my cervix, when i did manage to i couldn't find an opening to it, usually i'd feel it opening by now. I'm not getting my hopes up, like i've said before i learnt from last time not to get them up to high, I know that they seem to be dashed quite a lot.

My little boy was pretty good last night, he had he last bottle at about half 10. He then slept till about 4 where he woke for hugs, After that he woke at 8 for his first bottle. After that he wanted more hugs and we then feel asleep again till 11. It's great that he likes he's sleep. I have spoken to a health visitor about it as i was a little worried, they just told me where he was so small he has a lot of growing to do, and babies grow more when they sleep.

Awww bless my little boy has hiccups at the moment, I was told if they hiccup quite a bit when in the womb they'll hiccup quite a bit outside of it. thats turned out to be true. When i was pregnant with my son before i found out he was a boy, i wanted to know so bad what we were having, so i started looking up old wives tales and chinse gender predictions. Well the chinse gender preidiction was right, not sure how they work it out, and i had most the old wives tales that indecated a boy so some of those were right. Heres a few i remember.

  1. you can feel baby on the right side of your womb ( from about 9 10 weeks i found i could feel baby)
  2. hair grows quicker on your legs (i found my self going from every 4 days to every 2)
  3. Having a lot of heartburn means a hairy baby (ture for me but i do know someone who had a lot and her little has hardly no hair)
There loads more about but they are the ones i remembe from the top of my head.
It's getting close to dinner time here and i still need to do a food shop, so i'm off today that. Remember theres no blog tomorrow as i'm staying a the in-laws. It's eurovision and we watched every year with hubby's mum and sister. I have a bet on them saying i think Denmark could win this one. We will see. If you watch it then you'll know who won before i write it in my blog on sunday. If not then sorry you have to wait till sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment