Friday 24 May 2013

The trying - May 24th 2013



I woke this morning with my phone ringing, Thinking to myself I'm pretty sure i did not set an alarm, i looked at my phone seeing a number i did not know. When i answered it, i was surprised to hear that it was clearblue, saying i am in the trail to test a new product. I really thought that i would not get chosen to do it, I know so many people would have applied. Hubby dose not know yet as he didn't do his lunch time text. Doing this trail means having to store pee in the fridge. Don't really like the idea of doing that but if it's all for the trail then fair enough.

Managed to do a little bit of house work in the 15 minutes my son slept. He's 12 weeks I'm pretty sure he's meant to sleep longer then that and more then 2 or 3 times a day. I think today is going to be a short one, not a lot has happened, the most exciting thing that has happened is the phone call i had this morning.

Well it being the UK once again it's been raining. I would say i wish the weather would make it's mind up, but the UK has two weather systems, where as everyone else has one that controls their weather. I know we don't have the worst weather in the world, but from what i get ours can be a little harder to predict. I know the US gets some really bad weather, I sometimes wish we'd get their snow, not so much everything else, you can keep that, sorry :).

Have you ever watched a baby sleep and wonder what the hell they are dreaming of. My little one is pulling some right old strange faces at the moment.

Oh yea, in a few of my posts you would have read that on the 25th I'm meant to be going out, last night i was thinking and realised I'm really not ready to leave my little one for that long or to be that far apart from him. 8 till 3 is a long time to be away from a baby, Bordon to Guildford is quite a distance to be apart from him as well. Like i said he's only 12 weeks old he's too young for me to be apart from him that, i'm not ready to leave him that long. My confidence also plays apart in it as well. So instead of me going out with some ladies i don't really know, i'm going to watch the hangover 3 with the hubby instead. At then i'm only away from my son for 3 to 4 hours at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment