Monday 27 May 2013

The trying - May 27th 2013



I havan't posted all weekend, it's been fairly busy and by the time we got home i was pretty tired.
OK lets start with Saturday.

I was meant to be going out with some ladies on my patch but didn't feel ready to leave my son for that long. Instead me and hubby went to watch "The Hangover 3", while our little one stayed at hubby's parents. We were gone about 3 and a half hours, which is quite a bit less then i would have been if i had gone out with the ladies.
Saturday morning we helped hubby's mum with her food shop. After me and his mum went to Asda instead of our local town, just because it was something different we had a sneaky McDonald's. I told hubby and he was like "right you owe me 3 McDonald's now". I am really surprised I'm not bigger then i am. I am a 10, so I'm not over weight, but sometimes i look at my self and think i want my flat belly back. So when hubby is at work and little one is sleeping i think I'll have to break out the Kinct and some of my work out dvds.

Sunday, I got my tattoo done, it hurt quite a bit. I so would not recommend getting a tattoo done on your leg if it's your first. Not a whole lot happen yesturday to be honest. We got home at about 8pm, and ended up playing COD with hubby and a few friends. I do enjoy playing, means i kinda get to spend time with hubby. even though i end up playing it in the bedroom while he plays it in the living room on the bigger TV.

Anyway now to today. well it's almost midday so i am writing my post earlier then usually, it's also a sunny bank hoilday monday, The second one this year. We hardly ever have a sunny bank hoilday. Most of the time it ends up raining. Later we are back off to the in-laws for dinner. We are having chicken wraps yum yum. Me, hubby and little one might be of in to town later, not sure about that one yet. It might be another late night getting back. meaning we might not get back till gone 8 again.

As i have nothing else to write about i will fininsh with a photo of my new tattoo. Actually no i won't hubby is playing COD online and he will moan that i am making him lag. As he'll be at work tomorrow, if i remember i will post a photo of it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment