Thursday 2 May 2013

The waiting - May 2nd 2013


Today is the day i've been dreading since my little boy was born, jabs. He had his first set of jabs this afternoon, he cried his little heart out, mot for too long though which made it so much easier to cope with. I gave him some capol when we left and he seems ok, he had his jabs 2 hours ago. he's had he's feed as usally and is now sleeping on my chest. He seems his normal self which is great, i'm just worried he'll be restless tonight. Only time will tell.

I handed in my notice at work today, to say i won't be coming back after mat leave,  my manager knew that anyway, he said that he knew i wouldn't and that it was a shame that i wasn't coming back as they could have done with me coming back, as i'm the fastest cashier there.
Always nice to know you did well at work. Customers always did say i was fast and for that reason they liked coming to me. I am gutted i'm not going back i loved working there (most days).

Even though we are not trying untill my next cycle or till he's 3 month, i still did all the charting and opk testing. I had my first positive opk today my temp dip and cervix postion match that as well, sorry that might have been a bit of a tmi moment. Like i said yesturday i am in two minds if whether i want to start trying for our second now, our first is only 9 weeks old and i did have to get induced and have an EMCS, which is making me want to wait till he is 3 months. I am also going out on the 25th, which means by that point if it was to work first time i would have had a positive pregnancy test by then. I think it will just be best to wait, i would love to have a january baby, if i was to fall pregnant this cycle baby would be due on the 24th, 2 month before my little ones due date was.

I still have a sleeping baby on my chest so i'm going to enjoy the cuddles before the husband comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment