Thursday 23 May 2013

The trying - May 23rd 2013



Ok so today i'm starting with some sad news, You all will have heard about the forces being out in Afgan, they have been now for a pretty long time, well sadly yesturday one our men was killed in Woolwich London, when he was off duty, Whether the killer knew he was in the army or not is not know as far as i know. He was wearing a help for heros t-shit. From the news i have read the killer shouted out "we will never stop fighting for you Allah". Pretty much everyone i know had changed their profile picture to that of our flag or armed forces colours to recpets the soilder and his family. It makes you think what is the world coming to when a soilder can't even be safe in his/her own country.

Ok so changing the subjet as i feel like i'm going to cry, despite the fact i don't actaully know the soilder, my husband is in the forces so it scares me to think that it could have been him. It scare me to think that some soilders seem to be safer on tour then at home. I know it dosen't happen often here, and i really do feel the places where it dose sadly happen to often.

Really changing the subject. A few days ago i said that i had ordered some OPKs and pregnancy tests. They turned up this morning i know have enough for a good 4 5 cycles most likly more. I have 30 OPKs and 25 pregnancy tests. So plenty to last. Where i am going to store that many i'm not sure, i think in my top draw. makes sense. I don't have any draws in my bathroom so no where to put them in there.

Today is my mum-in-laws birthday, so this evening we are off to see her. We had no idea what to get her for her birthday. She loves baking so we go her a wisk, one of those ones that you hold and it has a handle on it that spins the wisks so you don't have to, which we thought would be perfect as sometimes her arm plays up.

The weather started of really nice today. Although it was not quite warm enough not to have a coat. We took a walk to baby clun this morninig, My little was such a happy baby when we got there making so many of his happy sounds. I'm glad i got home when i did, about 20 minutes after i had got home it started to chuck it down. pretty much the whole raining cats and dogs thing. At the moment it seems to be heavy showers.  I really hope this is not going to be another wet year, Well as wet as last year anyways. Not alot happens now days, like i said yesturday it's pretty much the same thing day in day out. So with that i'm off to think about whether people actaully do read my blog or whether its just a skim read or a quick look. Well at least my views are going up, The last time i looked it was on 274 views. Not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment