Thursday 16 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 16th 2013



Feeling pretty emtional today, I feel like i can't do anything right, that i'm not good at anything and all i'm good for is working on tills. In both stores i have worked in i have always been the fastest cashier. which kinda gets me down. i havan't found anything i am good at. Even my hobbies i am no good at. I love photography but i know i need to be a lot better at it. changing the subject from how down i feel today to the test i did this morning.
AF is due tomorrow so i thought well if i'm pregnant testing a  day early won't make much difference so i should have at least a faint line. I didn't even have that, it was a big fat negative. So i think it's safe to say that AF will be turning up tomorrow. I'm just hoping its not going to take another 25 months to fall pregnant. If it did my blog could have quite a few pages. I think it might be a case of try for a few months if nothing happens then go back to using conceive plus. Its what helped to get me pregnant with my son.

On the topic of my son he has been a very smily little boy today, apart from when he cries for his bottle, but which baby is happy when they want food.

I'm dreading tomorrow, i jusr know that i'm going to get up set and hubby will tell me not to be stupid its not like we are actaully trying yet and that theys always next month. Well if AF dose show, which i'm sure she will then we moving into the trying stage.
I don't really have much else to say to be honest apart from i'm staying at the in-laws at the weekend so there won't be a blog on saturday, i'll just have to cramp it all into sundays one, which will be posted in the evening as thats when we will be getting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment