Tuesday 28 May 2013

The trying - May 28th 2013



I am so amazed to see that since starting my blog it's now reach just over 300 views. Not sure if that is good for a blog that's been going about a month.
Usually on a Tuesday I would have gone to weigh in group in the mornings and in the afternoons baby massage group. Well my little one doesn't need to be weighed every week anymore, just every other. Baby massage group fininshed last week, so that's not going anymore. Which is a shame because I enjoyed going to that. Even normal baby group is not on this week because it is half term here.

My little one was lovely this morning, he woke up at about 5 half 5 for hugs and then didn't wake up till i went to get up at about 9. He did wake up at about 1 though for a bottle which he doesn't do often, We've now started to put him to bed a little earlier then we used to, It dose mean i have to go up with him. I don't usually go to sleep though. We do have a baby monitor, i don't really like using it though. As its one of those on with the mat that you put on baby's bed. I've heard so many stories of them going off falsely, which makes me a little scared to use it.

Today is cycle day 10 of our first cycle actaully trying. For the past few days i've been getting AF like cramps which is a little unusual for me. Its making me think i might ovulate earlier then normal. Its usually day 14 or 15 that i would ovualate. I have been doing OKPs for the past 3 days. All negative of course.
So now my little is actaully asleep, for how long i don't but i need to do a little housework......Oh nope he's awake. My little guy really dose not sleep enough, i don't think.
He has his second lot of jabs on Friday. Luckly hubby has taken the day of so he can come in with me, and hold our son while he gets the jabs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment