Thursday 30 May 2013

The trying - May 30th 2013


Usually on a Thursday I'd go to baby club in the morning, but it being half term it's not on. Which in a way was a good thing meant I got to sleep for a little bit longer.
My little woke up at about half 7 for a bottle, so I feed him downstairs instead of in bed. After feeding him we both feel asleep in the sofa and then didn't wake till about half 9. I do love it when he lets me sleep in a little.

I thought about making the chicken soup tonight that hubby asked for last night, but to be honest I don't either of us want chicken two days in a row. Not sure what else to do for dinner. Maybe Tuna and pasta, but I have no cucumber. I'll just have to do it without.

Ok onto cycle day, so tmi warning  Today is cycle day 12. My OPKs are getting darker, not yet positive. My CM has now changed from creamy to watery, which according to charting it means my body is getting ready to ovulate. (I think). Had a little bit of cramping today. We baby danced last night, out a bit of the blue. It was that whole 3am thing. You know? where you go to hug your other half and suddenly they want sex. Yep it was one of those moments. Not complaining it had been a few days since the last time. My temp has now gone back down to 36.3 after it being 36.7 yesterday.

Tomorrow I am dreading, although hubby has not got work because he booked it off, but he booked it off so he could come with me to take our little guy for his second lot of jabs. I hate seeing him in pain. Although last time he only cried for a little while I still hated it.

Still waiting on a letter from Clearblue. I was hoping to have had it by now. I know we have just had a bank holiday so it would take a little longer, but I really thought it would have been here. If I don't get it tomorrow I think I'll have to ring them up and ask about it.

I should really get something to eat, it's almost 4pm and I'm yet to eat. ooppps. On that note I better go and actually eat. Tomorrow's post will be a little later due to taking little one for his jabs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment