Monday 6 May 2013

The waiting NTNP - May 6th 2013



yesturday I said about how my little one rolled over for the first time, well when i was putting him to bed last time i got a proper smile from him. Not a might be gas might be a smile, this was a full on happy smile. It was great seeing that, loved seeing it.

Today we went into Waterloville to try and find a dress for the 25th. I did find one i liked, went and tried it one, it made my boobs and wasit look pretty good, everything else just looked awful. my thighs and hips went to double the size. It really upset me that i'm a pear shape body and struggle to find things i like that actually look good. I ended up finding a lovely black and red dress online though, with a little help from a friend and the hubby. just have to wait for it to turn up. I hope it looks good on me.

apart from that nothing has really happened, so on an end to what was a lovely sunny bank hoilday i'm off to listen to hubby play xbox and the little one snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment