Sunday 5 May 2013

The waiting - May 5th 2013


Today has been a pretty good day, got my hair dye the red black colour turned out quite nice, the purple i was going to have on the bottom didn't turn out purple, it's a mixture of colours, So won't be uploading of picture of my hair. I went into Portsmouth to try and find a dress for when i go out on the 25th. I did find one, only it was 2 sizes to big and it was the only one they had, so off to Waterlooville tomorrow to see if i can find one. Not that they actaully have a lot there. If i can't find anything i think i'm going to have to dig through all my dresses that i havan't worn in awhile to see if i have something there. To be honest i don't think i do. I'm hoping i can find something, I have something in mind.

We also went to the in-laws today, as we do every sunday for sunday dinner. We were letting our little one have some tummy time on his cousins playmat. I look at him quickly to check he is ok and his on his tummy, I only looked away for a few seconds and when i looked next he was on his back. I'm so gutted i missed the very first time he rolled. I put him on his tummy again, hoping he'll role again for me, and he did, I actaully saw my 9 week old son role from his tummy onto his back. I'm so proud of my little boy. He was born early and is doing so well. He's now in up to 1 month clothing and growing out of them fast.

I don't really have much else to say, it being a sunday not alot usually happens. I did go off on a rant earlier saying people should really clean up after their dogs. The last thing i want to do is tred in their dog's mess in the middle of a town center. It's stinks and it's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment